[pianotech] Standard Tuning Prices

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 10:43:26 MDT 2009

Yeah, I do my church for free too David.  One nice thing about my area
anyway, is that most of the RPT's don't step on each others toes or,
clients.  We find out it's theirs and we inform the customer of it.  We all
appreciate that about each other.

Bill, comment taken thanks for the positive feedback. I don't think they are
an RPT.  I know one person here that is a lousy tuner, changes churches
often just to get the account. I suspect, it is the same person in this case
as there was no tuner in the congregation prior.

I have two other churches where the same thing happened.  I now have them
both back again.  I found the pianos in dire need of mechanical attention,
regulation and such.  Fixed it and they realized what a difference their was
between him and me.  So long as the same music director remains in place,
I'm set..