[pianotech] Standard Tuning Prices

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 17:22:45 MDT 2009

My dad's fee for tuning a?piano in 1959 was $7.50. Prices, I'm sure, took a tumble during the depression, and gradually came back up by the mid fifties. (Has anyone reduced their tuning fee during this recession?)

Interesting comment at the end of the article. It seems that?our profession?hasn't changed all that much in 80 years.

Wim