[pianotech] pick-a-little-talk-a-little

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Oct 6 12:25:02 MDT 2009

Great post, Paul. And a good finale to this thread. The takeaway?

"I probably would have shot myself in the eye by now except, shortly
after Mr. Jeffers' pronouncement; I learned to think for myself."

Perfection Kills. Dogmatism kills. Excellence is freedom. Do your best
efforts and the universe will reward you. Every practice is custom;
every life is custom.

DA
(stepping away from the soapbox.....)