[pianotech] Warranties

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Thu Oct 1 15:46:55 MDT 2009

David,

I've issued limited warranties with my own rebuilds, stating which
technicians I have authorised to do the work. I don't know if its
illegal, but I'm not prepared to have certain techs who I don't trust
having a field day bending pins all over the shop.

Car dealers can void a warranty if it is carried out by a
non-authorised service business.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY