[pianotech] Tool for hammer burning

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 09:23:09 PST 2009

I use the Princess heat gun, because I am a princess (If only it came in pink....).  It's always in my "repairl" tool case that I leave in the van.

I like the idea of a smaller tool for use out in the field and the Pryopen certainly sounds interesting--though I am a little troubled about the comment about its occasional reluctance to ignite.  So, if you will, all of you go out and buy one and test it out.  Then report to me whether you have problems with it or not.  OK?   :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT

near Peoria, Illinois