[pianotech] Fwd: Erwins key dip gauge

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 28 09:46:26 PST 2009

I was just thinking about this the other day when reading about Dale's dip thingy...I believe you have to have the stack off.   Seems to me you would set samples, lay a straight edge along the keytops and adjust to be level with samples.   You have to have a level set of keys to begin with...I've never done it except in my head   '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044