[pianotech] Mahagony soundboards

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 17:24:29 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/17/2009 6:45:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mike.spalding1 at verizon.net writes:

I tuned  an even more remarkable piano yesterday:  A Story & Clark with a
solid spruce soundboard.  Haven't had time yet to check the S/N in my
Pierce to see when it was mfd.  I suspect it was stenciled by another
maker - the Story&Clark name in the plate was a separate piece of cast
iron, screwed into a an opening in the plate.
Obvious factory error. The soundboard maker was fired.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)