[pianotech] Fourths

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Feb 17 15:08:58 PST 2009

Nice work. Nice to see actual numbers verifying what David Andersen knows in
his bones.

I'm particularly interested in the "clean G3-D5 twelfth". There's another
concept floating around that if you tune perfect twelfths this will also
accommodate inharmonicity as well as guaranteeing aural beauty. Several of
us have pursued the P12 tuning as a slightly different flavor of holy grail.

I wonder if you do this again, could you measure the other twelfths within
your tuned double octave?
Thanks
Jason

jason's cell 425 830 1561