[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 09:39:26 PST 2009

Just because the economy is the worst it's been since the depression, and companies and banks are closing left and right, and wall street is in a panic and investors have lost billions, the cost of living has continued to go up, our taxes are going up, and people are afraid to spend what little money they have left......

.....how and why in the WORLD should that affect us? We are trained piano tuner/technicians and we provide a NECESSITY, not a luxury. We are impervious to the effects of a bad economy! People would rather starve, miss a mortgage or car payment, not buy food, clothes or save for their retirement, or put their kids though college!

And while most businesses are suffering and many going out of business, we are only getting stronger, raising out prices, and we even have to turn away business! It's just so damned overwhelming! Praise the good book...that would be our invoice book of course!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"