[pianotech] S&S "D" Keys with Attachments on To

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 13 16:19:45 PST 2009

Steinway NY utilized sugar pine for keyboards some decades ago, a
short-lived practice that they, thankfully, abandoned.  Believe me,
artists give lots of negative feedback everytime they play the one here.

So far, I haven't convinced the town that their aging, ailing, D needs
a total overhaul.

Andrew Anderson