[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Fri Feb 13 10:06:31 PST 2009

It was a little slow last week but everybody and his brother are calling for appointments this week.  I have had 16 tunings, a regulating job and a hammer shaping on the books for this week.  I got a call from a church about tuning 4 pianos tomorrow to go along with the 2 tunings I have already scheduled...  And its a fun day...  The shop work is really picking up, maybe tax returns have something to do with that.

Shawn Brock, RPT