[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:56:05 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 9:38 AM, <KeyKat88 at aol.com> wrote:

>  Greetrings,
>
>        Business is a little slower than usual. How's about any one else?

Mine was kind of slow in January. February has been crazy busy so far. I've
done over my "normal" monthly income already, which is pretty cool.

If you get slow, work on passing your RPT exams (if you haven't already).
You can promote yourself better that way.

Thankfully, a lot of our clients have higher disposable incomes.  And, God
hasn't forgotten our telephone numbers.

--
JF