[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 13 09:49:08 PST 2009

Hi,

Not too long ago I would have said that my business had suffered greatly this past year due to the economic issues.  That was until I sat down to start on my income tax paperwork...and found that 2008 was a little bit better than 2007.  Now, I would have hoped for more growth under normal circumstances, but seeing a lot of my corporate friends looking at lay-offs, I'm feeling quite fortunate.

Debbie L.