[pianotech] Plugging a pinblock

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 9 22:04:05 PST 2009

I attended a class at one convention, and plugging was demonstrated.
Because of the pin closeness, and it being an open-faced block, every second
row was done. When it had dried the other row was done. So in drilling the
second row, it actually used part of the first plug as part of it's hole.
So the intersection is of no consequence. I would use the 1/2" plugs.
John Ross