[pianotech] PR follow up

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 19:49:40 MDT 2009

Terry

Using my trusty SATIII, I can do a pitch raise of almost any size, by offsetting the machine at 25% higher than it is flat, to a maximum of 25 cents, raise the pitch, and when I measure A 440, about half the time I'm right at it, and the rest of the time within a beat. (4 cents). Works just about every time.

Wim