[pianotech] PR follow up

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 28 19:01:50 MDT 2009

Wait a minute - hold the phone! This thread is turning absurd! I
thought the only piano techs who claimed super-accurate pitch raises
were Cybertuner users. Now we have a SAT user that performs pitch
raises in one pass to "usually well within 1 cent" - and can this
include one-pass pitch raises of 125 cents?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Before I go on about the implausibility of such feats, please instruct
me to where I have misread/misunderstood the referenced post.s

Then I'll go on......  ;-)

Terry Farrell