[pianotech] FW: Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 14:19:06 MDT 2009

In a message dated 8/26/2009 3:15:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Whatcha guys  got
>> in those things anyway?
>>
>> --
>> JF

I carry 3 cases for tools/strings/glues/lubes/misc parts, but in the  past
I carried one and I've used minivans, honda civics, and several  summers
with a yamaha 650 maxim motorcycle for tuning/ service  calls.  I wouldn't be
carrying a shop full of tools or parts for  sure but in my case I do like to
be able to transpart an action  comfortably and I also on some weekends need
to fill it with instruments for  gigging.  So my excitment when I first saw
it was  admitadly based on the multi use aspect.  It looks to me like you
could fit a console or studio in the back too.  59" floor to ceiling and
roof racks would carry a small ramp. I think it looks cool and I'll be
looking at it when it arrives in the states.

T, Ayers
Highland NY