[pianotech] i'll take a pass - leg bolt question

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 22:19:00 MDT 2009

Hi, Ron!   Baldwin  Leg Bolt thread size is  1/2-13  NC, the length
of threaded part of the Machine bolt is 3" for legs, 2 7/8' for pedal
lyre.... T-nut has square shape on top and is attached with 4 round
head screws #6.....  Woodworkers Catalog has  the T-nuts,I got mine
from Baldwin a few years  ago,had to deal with a similar scenario...
If you will need T-nuts,call me... Good luck... Isaac