[pianotech] Attention Ed Foote - Pitch raising limit

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Aug 6 20:54:30 MDT 2009

a440a wrote:
> I have simplified my life.  I use the SAT  <snip> I tune 88 notes to
> the top.  It works well, its fast, and will produce a performance
> level tuning 98% of the time.
> Regards,
> --
> Ed Foote RPT
> http://www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/index.html
BINGO!! THEN - WHY - waste / stress / strain your ears doing COMPLETE
aural tunings.

BTW, I use both - RCT for a one pass, bottom to top, pitch correction
and/or fine tuning - and - my ears for tuning unisons and (what I call)
a "check" pass to make sure everything is done. The "check" pass is to
clean up any strays - unisons, etc.

Regards, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years