[pianotech] Attention Ed Foote - Pitch raising limit

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Aug 6 21:35:47 MDT 2009

Dare I..........

Satisfaction, Duaine.  A desire to be better.  A realization that for some,
the craft, the process of creating is also fulfilling.  And it provides an
opportunity to grow.  Why tax oneself?  I study the Tae Kwon Do, and no
matter how good I get, there will always be room for improvement, personal
growth, professional growth.  Without stress, and strain, there is no
improvement.  In my life, repetition is meaningless without concurrent
improvement and growth.  It's what satisfies me.  It's not wasteful for
those who gain something from the process.

I think I wrote this for me.......

William R. Monroe

a440a wrote:
> > I have simplified my life.  I use the SAT  <snip> I tune 88 notes to
> > the top.  It works well, its fast, and will produce a performance
> > level tuning 98% of the time.
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Ed Foote RPT