OT photo reduction vis-a-vis mail clients

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 11:43:50 MDT 2008

> These "Right-click-select-email-pictures" instructions work well and
> good if you use a POP email client program such as Thunderbird or
> Outlook. However, I am unaware of how to make Windows aware of my desire
> to use gmail (or yahoo, or other) web-based email by default. I hardly
> claim to be a Windows Expert, but I'm no slouch, either.
>
> If anyone is aware of a hack to enable this, I'd sure be interested.
>
> Paul Bruesch

After all these years of personal computing, you'd think some
sensible standards would have distilled out by now. Yea, I
know, government has been around a lot longer...

This is a question from total ignorance, since I haven't ever
used a web based email client, but doesn't the gmail or yahoo
system have an "attach" option?

Ron N