OT photo reduction vis-a-vis mail clients

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Sep 28 12:08:08 MDT 2008

Yes, any mail "system" I've ever seen has an "attach" option.
What they DON'T have is integration to Windows such that if you click a link
that is associated with email, (e.g. right-click a jpg file in MyPictures or
click an "email me" link on a web site,) it would automagically open gmail
or whatever. Instead, even though I have no need whatsoever for Outlook,
that's what I get.

Gmail and Yahoo do have means (via add-ons) in Firefox to become the email
"client" if you click a link in that browser. Interestingly, Google has not
integrated other Google products into its new "Chrome" browser. If I click a
"mailto:" link in Chrome, I get Outlook.

Paul Bruesch