OT photo reduction vis-a-vis mail clients

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Sep 28 11:14:03 MDT 2008

These "Right-click-select-email-pictures" instructions work well and good if
you use a POP email client program such as Thunderbird or Outlook. However,
I am unaware of how to make Windows aware of my desire to use gmail (or
yahoo, or other) web-based email by default. I hardly claim to be a Windows
Expert, but I'm no slouch, either.
If anyone is aware of a hack to enable this, I'd sure be interested.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN