Schaefer & Sons podal rod

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 19:05:06 MDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:25 PM, <wimblees at aol.com> wrote:

> First of all, who made Schaefer & Sons?
>
> This has an aluminum pedal rod, and the end that sticks into the pedal
> lever is a plastic knob that screws into the rod. The customer has a heavy
> foot, and broke off the knob right where it screws in. Where I can get
> another knob? Manufacturer, supply house, ....
>
> Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
> Piano Tuner/Technician
> Mililani, Oahu, HI
> 808-349-2943
> Author of:
> The Business of Piano Tuning
> available from Potter Press
> www.pianotuning.com
>  ------------------------------
> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages<http://yellowpages.aol.com/?NCID=emlweusyelp00000001>
> !

I'm fairly certain Samick made them, not positive but if memory serves I
believe they did.
The nob is a press fit not a screw in if it was Samick.

Mike
--
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work.
Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com