Old Ivers and Pond to pitch raise or not to...

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 03:51:46 MDT 2008

Like others have said, pull it up to pitch and get on with it. Chances are strings will not break. One time when stripping down a 100+ yo Everett grand I experimented with the strings to see how high I could pull the strings before breaking. Most broke when pulled 200 - 300 cents sharp!

Terry Farrell