Expanding brackets on a Cline

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 22:02:25 MDT 2008

I have changed a number of YC brackets so, yes, I do know where this is
heading (unfortunately).  They said they bought it three years ago but I
have not looked up the serial number-it does seem a bit young for that
problem.  The piano wasn't blocking everywhere but there was enough of it
that it made me think about it.  The customer did say that it had been a
chronic problem.  I didn't realize the pianos were made by YC.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com