The ethics of cameras

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 21:16:42 MDT 2008

I have taken quite a few photos and sometimes tell the client, sometimes not.  It has not struck me as an ethical dilemma.  A couple of months ago, one of those photos made the T,T, & T section of the Journal.  It is a tip on using a sectional steel rod to prop up a side lifting vertical piano top.  Last week, I serviced that piano again.  I brought the Journal and showed it to my client.  It shows some paintings clearly behind the piano so it is easy to recognize her home.  She loved it!  She showed the Journal to her husband and sister while I was there.  Most of my photos just show piano guts and nobody would know their piano from another.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT
bdornfeld at earthlink.net
North Shore Chapter