Double-Bushed Guide Rails

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 21:13:21 MDT 2008

? Dude
? Double dog dittos Dave
? Dale

Screw that, just buy the thickest bushing cloth (Pianotek sells it), cut
your own strips, diameter of the hole x 3.14159... for the width will work
fine.

David Love

I've never rebushed the S&S double bushed guide rail.  I am wanting to keep
it double bushed for hysterical accuracy.  ;-]

Any tips/procedures to help?  I'm assuming standard bushing cloth works fine
for the inner layer, but what should be used for the outer?  I'd really
appreciate input on this one.

Thanks,
William R. Monroe