Double-Bushed Guide Rails

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 22:27:13 MDT 2008

Yes, Well it's understandable....It seems to be having a universal affect.
?Dale

Perhaps I was a bit over emphatic--my language obviously inspired by our
recent political and financial gambit.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

Don't hold back, David.  Tell me what you really think.....

William R. Monroe