Bluthner Patent Action

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 21:20:19 MDT 2008

 Jurgen,

As someone with great interest, and perhaps a limited amount to add, I agree with you.? If you put it up on a public website, many fine old pianos may be unintentionally damaged by well-meaning diyers.?

Those of us who are interested in this action can find the necessary information through this grapevine.

A Journal article wouldn't be such a bad idea either, or at least a blurb that lets interested parties know where they can get the information.

Dave Stah, RPT