Bluthner Patent Action

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Sep 23 12:29:49 MDT 2008

Hi Ric,
I think too much information on regular "consumer" websites only
encourages do-it-yourselfers and hacks.  I am not sure about how to go
about distributing anything via password protected member sites, but I
don't think that would be an effective way to get information out.
We are talking about two different things -
A) coming up with a decent, workable regulation guide for this action,
and
B) making that set of instructions available to interested technicians.

I suggest to focus on the former.  Word will get out that this info has
been compiled and techs who need it can get it from the source.
In the meantime, here is another action sketch (low res.).
regards,

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440