Bluthner Patent Action

Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner justpianos at our.net.au
Wed Sep 24 01:59:54 MDT 2008

List,
About 7 years ago I had my first encounter with a Bluthner grand, and this
type of action. Music teacher, who owned, and husband, an army cook, had
been "maintaining" it themselves. Now they wanted to sell it, and
regulation is all over the place. Fortunately to someone with piano
experience it was fairly easy to sort out, and I did source various guides
from the internet at the time, but the were well out of their depth, and
reluctant to pay for my time to regulate.
So I agree to keeping this info. "in house" somehow if possible.
Bruce Browning
The Piano Tuner.