Petrof 7'-0" Versus Kawai RX-6 (7'-0")

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 08:16:22 MDT 2008

 I tune about 5 or so Petrof uprights.? I find that the 3 that have been regularly cared for hold their tune well and are easy to tune.? The others are no more or less ornery than most pianos that don't get regular service.? Overall, they are pleasant pianos to work on.

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net