S&S XRM

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 07:41:31 MDT 2008

If you don't get enough direct info from this list here, you may want to
contact Ferdinand Pointer at The Piano Company in Clearwater, Florida.
http://www.thepianocompany.com/

Ferd is a PTG PRT and has been a Chapter officer probably about 20 times. He
has been rebuilding player systems since shortly after the earth's crust
cooled. He will know everything and anything (and more!) than you'll ever
need to know about what you are looking at.

And I'm pretty sure he will tell you that you can do it with appropriate
guidance.

Also, you can try Debra Legg (most likely an RPT - although I don't know
right off hand and am too lazy to look it up) - she used to work with Ferd
doing a lot of player work, but moved to the NorthEast a couple years ago -
she is in the directory, participates on this list and advertises in the PTG
Journal for her key services (very nice work BTW) and besides all that,
she's a great gal!

Good luck with it.

Terry Farrell