Towel Clamps for voicing was:jaw type voicing tool

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 12:39:46 MDT 2008

Greetings Al,

        Just Curious......Can you see on  your toweI clamp a name etched in
it? Are they Hu-Friedy, Miltex, Prima or  Superdent brand?  Are they the long
or short handled?    ... I went to my dentist. She showed me a catalog with
about 5  different types of towel clamps. Different quality and sizes. They range
from  about $7 to $55.  What name are on yours (if any)?

Thanks in Advance,
Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 8/28/2008 8:14:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,