Carbon fiber durability

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 22:26:44 MDT 2008

I would be interested if those with Charles' CF hammers would let me know their hammer dimensions.   My titanium hammer is just over 11 inches and the ball is just under 2 inches.   Charles has an ebony hammer but it is 10 & 3/8" and the ball is 1 & 3/4 ".   I'm trying to decide if that might be a problem for me....?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044