Towel Clamps for voicing was:jaw type voicing tool

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:54:31 MDT 2008

Julia,

I don't have them handy, they are in my shop, but I do remember they are made in India and I got the clamp with the long handle.

I checked for them on line and was coming up with $55 to $85. I asked my dentist about them (he has a Steinway and I tune and service his piano) and he said those were probably made in Germany and I didn't need to spend that much money for them and he said he could get the clamps for a lot less. The one he got me was $13.95 plus tax. I think the clamp you can get for $7.00 should work just fine. I'll be out tuning this week, but as soon as I get to my shop, I'll check the name for you.

Al Guecia