Carbon fiber durability

Albert Lord lordpiano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:30:50 MDT 2008

After 40 years using a traditional lever I ordered a Fujan.
I loved using it after just a few pins, but it took 10 or 20
tunings for my hand to fully adapt. The only negative at all,
and its a very small one, is that its a little harder to see past
the head and shaft if you want to check that its on the
correct string.

Albert.