Reaming tuning pin holes

cclpianos at aol.com cclpianos at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 06:15:07 MDT 2008

Hey Terry Farrell!!!

Yeah I'm headed out to do the Imagination this Thursday. I'm planning on using a .272 drill bit for the .276 TP's. From my experience, I would say it's a far cry better than just stuffing in a 1/0 pin into a previously .266 slot. The "green" block is definitely the case here, the wood in the Y's are still very tight.

I just have had a bit of "oh no!" worry bothering me. Like the drill creating a new angle or some such weirdness. I 'll have back up in case all goes awry. I've got a full 4 days on the ship, living in the "crew" quarters. My other fear is "abandon ship call" as we're into the hurricane season.

Patrick (pat)