The finite life of wood grain

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 21:14:29 MDT 2008

 Fine, Whatever. Let's not beat the dead horse further it's disrespectful to the horse.

  Dale

     We've been through this again and again and again on this list,
nd my opinion ( which will be ridiculed by some here, but I have no interest in
urther defending ) is that old wood that has been in decent
 reasonably clean, dry ) environments is acoustically superior.
    ( As in: "Rich" and "Warm" sounding. )
    But this superior resonance can not be expressed, when the crown has
mploded.
    I'm doing my first full soundboard recrowning according to a  new method (
ot yet discussed here ) and may report the results.

Euphonious Thumpe