Epoxy for separated pinblock, or Titebond (I,II or III) ???

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 15:17:31 MST 2008

I'm sure also. Yes, your concern about glue adhesion to an old glue surface
has merit. But as you say, not a big deal - put your plate of steel on the
back, clamp it all together (draw the plate/pinblock/back-frame together
with clamps and then bolt the thing with as many bolts as you can. That
oughta do it.

Terry Farrell