Performance enhancements for Anaheim

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 08:15:32 MST 2008

?Hi All
?Just a sneak peak at the? 1927 Steinway B (hot rod) Dennis & I are supping up for the Anaheim convention. Dennis has done an incredible job making & installing the cut-off bar & beefed up treble tone bar.?He has really jumped all over this one.
? The rib scale?now has?15 ribs instead of the usual 13 based?on a hybrid idea.
? The bridge pin pattern are laid out using a new Plexiglas location template & the results are really organize with few defects.
?The Stwy B (?B is for bad boy) sports a Custom made maple lam pin block & short 4 note transition bridge. This is an in shop ?handcrafted Sitka spruce soundboard panel pressed up in new jigs & fixtures with Terry's input.
? Disconnected ring bridge.....hmm should be fun. I may not be popular with some folks?back?at?the Mother ship.
? Hey, it's all fun when you cancorrect Mothers mistakes.?We moved the block,bridge,capstans ?& action stack?forward to correct a horrible action ratio & keys full of lead.
? Enjoy
? Dale
?

View full size