wound string spacing

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 09:16:07 MST 2008

? Terry
? Which goes to show us that no matter how hard we try there isn't anything perfect accept.......G_D.
? Thanks for the reality check
? Blessed Easter
? Dale

I measures quite a few of them and they are all pretty consistent, to within about 0.05 mm. Actually, the tricords are pretty consistent at 3.15 on one side and 3.25 on the other side - but I suspect that you don't want to hear that!

?

Terry Farell

-----