wound string spacing

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 22 03:09:20 MST 2008

Pianotek agraffes:

- Bi-chord regular  -  4.25 mm
- Bi-chord wide     -  4.75 mm
- Tri-chord            -  3.20/6.40 mm
- Tri-chord wound (?)  -  Oh, please spare us. Can't we just let a sleeping dog die?

I measures quite a few of them and they are all pretty consistent, to within about 0.05 mm. Actually, the tricords are pretty consistent at 3.15 on one side and 3.25 on the other side - but I suspect that you don't want to hear that!

Terry Farell