to mute or not to mute?

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 18:59:53 MST 2008

Oooh, David!  Sorry to hear!  But I CAN just see you banging away with one finger, laughing hysterically!  Get well, brother!

          Subject:  Re: to mute or not to mute?
    HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer ]

  hey kids---love to jump in on a lot of these threads; just had major surgery on my left hand to repair RA-damaged tendons and ligaments, and now typing w/ one finger...installing new Mac-based dictation program...we'll see how it goes....please send me healing mojo....in a splint for a month.....   xoDavid Andersen

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net