balance hole reamer?

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 18:07:23 MST 2008

Greetings,

In two posts, JD writes:
 << I can't imagine ever wanting to _ream_ a balance hole.  If I find
>them too tight I just ease them a little with a smooth awl.  >>

and then, later,
>>I have never had to use a burnisher on such keys.  Besides, there's
conical and conical, and there's also anal retention! >> >>

    I assumed that your "smooth awl" was tapered, ie, conical.  So I am
confused by your first post saying what appears to be the opposite of your second
one.  Care to explain which of the two pertains?
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the
video on AOL Home.<BR>