Bass Bridge Position-upright

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Tue Mar 11 12:31:39 MST 2008

I love seeing these old things. The old upright has long been maligned and
discounted as not being a "real" piano. Yet with some decent design work they
can, and do, rival grands with scales of comparable length.

We don't often come across customers with the specific need for a great upright
piano but when we do the pianos always deliver.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant
620 South Tower Avenue