What you find in a tuner's house

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Mar 10 11:23:55 MST 2008

Yes, I got one from my dad's house too.  Unfortunately he wasn't a gourmet cook--meat and potatoes, meat and potatoes, meat and potatoes, ......
I recently traveled to the  Eugene Chapter to do a tech session on hearing and allow the members to test their own hearing.  I stayed in the
homes of two female techs.  Both had the Spurlock Japanese felt-cutting knife in the kitchen--just like I do--great for veggies!

Diane Hofstetter

What you find in a tuner's house
Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com

Diane Hofstetter