Steinway model Z weak bass

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 08:59:34 MST 2008

I can second that, Ron. And I will add that the bottom knee board for these T-121 is even more problematic. It is made wider than the toe bloc support legs, is made too tall so you actually have to fight it in and out and CAN NOT remove it without touching the toe blocs. I guess if manufacturers' plant workers would have to remove them a few times during construction, the design might have been changed. I would guess that the kneeboard is only put in once during the whole manufacturing process.

Bottom line,  I hate that particular cabinet design.

Marcel Carey
-