agraffe stub misery

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:18:05 MST 2008

Thanks for the advice, one and all. I drove to the local Woodcraft Supply
and purchased the Snappy brand Drill Adapter Set Mike Spaulding recommended.
And since it was there, a pair of GraBit Damaged Screw Removers. The GraBit
won't help with this job (space too tight) but hopefully it will be useful
in the future.Thanks,
Patrick Draine